Thursday 11 September 2008

A mix of my Twinches


These first 3 are done on water coloured paper, that was left over from some atc's that I made, so don't throw your scraps of papers away they always come in handy.

If anyone does not know about Twinches, they are only 2 inch square, there is a challenge site for making inches and twinches, I am going to join the challenge site myself, so I should be able to give you a direct link to this site,

I hope that you like these mini works of art.






I thoroughly enjoyed making these twinches, although it was hard to cut such small images out of the collage sheets that I used, practice WILL make perfect.
It was also nice to use some of the small rubber stamps that I have been collecting, my photo and cropping work still needs to be improved, but I am getting better !

No comments: