Monday 16 February 2009

Mixed Media Inches

Today while searching through my fabric boxes I found these mixed media inches that I made a few years ago, so thought that I would post a picture of them, the background fabric is velvet on craft vilene, I used gold threads, wood and glass beads, braids, jump rings, ribbons, thin gold metal, small piece green and gold fabric, piece black and gold paper, button and findings left over from the days that I decorated egg shells, I really can not imagine working on anything so small again, the smallest thing that I do now is the twinches.

I have added a second picture of these, the one on the Right as the other one will not enlarge for some unknown reason !!!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love these inches Suze. So much detail on such a little area, you have made them really well.

Esther said...

wawwwwwwwwwwwww!! so pretty!! and what à job!! i'm so jalous!! it's beautifull!!

yaya goldie said...

these little inchies are so rich and enticing. what will you do with these?
yayagoldie