Monday 29 June 2009

Decorated hands

I recently joined in with a decorated hand swap that Alison Brandist is hosting, here are 3 of the hands that I have made, as you can see I managed to cut off the tip of my middle finger in the photo's, I keep promising myself that I will practice using the camera but there never seems enough time, I would rather be making my ART !!!!!!

I used a combination of papers, a napkin, images, embossing, stamping, inks, gold leaf pen, feathers, braids etc to decorate my hands, I even made the tiny laminated playing cards that hang from the wrist of the lucky hand, I hope that the girls in the swap will like these.







2 comments:

Jen said...

Got to hand it to you Suze, LOL, these are fantastic. I have seen, and made the open hands, but I think the closed hands are the best.

di said...

Your hands are beautiful - makes me wish I had joined the swap!