Wednesday 5 August 2009

Love Tag

This is the tag that I have made for a group swap, the theme was Love and Romance, each player had to make 5 tags decorated on both sides so that they can be made into books, they had to have a French word or saying on them, I used the google translator to change my words from English to French,

Ali, the hostess is going to make a front and back cover for our books, she is also going to put the hole in the top of my tags, Thank You Ali, my 5 tags are all basically the same, just the images on the brown side are different, I have so many commitments at the moment that I did not have time to make them all different, am looking forward to getting the book back to see what the other girls have done, will post the the pictures when it arrives.

1 comment:

Jen said...

beautiful Love Tags.