Sunday 1 November 2009

Halloween Atc's

I took part in a halloween atc swap that Heather had organised through her blog, http://fennedwards.blogspot.com
Heather supplied the female images for us to use, these are in her freebie collection, anyway I made 2 atc's and these are the 2 that I received in return, I forgot to photgraph mine before sending them so I will have to wait until Heather adds all the witchy atc's that she received to her blog, maybe then I can copy the picture as I like to keep a record of everything that I make

Many thanks to Nancy Allen and Lindsay Mason for these lovely atc's






1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad you liked your witchy cards - I'll be posting pics of all the cards on my blog soon as I can.

I passed a little award on to you too - go check out my blog to see ... :o)