Friday 4 December 2009

Gingerbread men

In the same group as the previous post, Valerie sent us a book of 5 Christmas themed chipboard shaped pages, these had to be decorated and returned to her so that she can swap them between the players and either make them into a garland or for those of us that wanted they will be made into books, we will receive 5 different shapes in return, as you can see I worked on gingerbread men,

I thought that I had photographed all 5 pages before sending them back but when I came to download the camera I have only the 2 pictures shown below, never mind I am used to getting it wrong, lol

When I saw these gingerbread men I had absolutely no idea what I could do to decorate them, but out came my papers, inks, stamps, marvy pens, gold leaf, glitter, cord and bells, I was pleased with they way they came out but wish that I had the other photo's, I do hope that the girls will like these !!!!!

Oh no, I have just clicked on the pictures and see that they are blurred, so sorry about this,





No comments: