Friday 25 September 2009

Mixed Media Book PagesR/R

These pictures are from the front and back covers that I have made for a mixed media journal, it is being done in group that I belong to, we work in groups of 5, we make the covers, add 5 blank pages and then send it to the next person on the list who decorates 2 pages on the theme that has been requested, as I love anything oriental this is what I chose, it will take approximately 5 months before I get it back, can't wait to see what everyone does.

I have used papers, cotton fabric, paper napkins, paints ,inks, stamping, embossing, mulberry paper, chipboard letters, images, cotton and paper flowers, micro beads, Chinese news paper, etc






2 comments:

Jen said...

I love these Oriental pages.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pages and cover. I'm not in your group but I love your theme-one of my favorites.

Laura D.
elkadyscraps@yahoo.com
SOAA member