Wednesday 16 September 2009

Vintage wallet swap

Here are the pictures from the vintage wallet swap, another GREAT IDEA from Ali, does this girl ever sleep ?????? she keeps coming up with fantastic swaps for us to take part in, this time we had to make the wallet to hold all of the items that we made , 2 atc's , a calling card, 2 tags and write a letter, all in a vintage theme, great fun to do and I can't wait to see what I get back in return,

Unfortunately I took the pictures and cleared the camera, and posted them off to Ali before checking the photo's, I forgot to take one of the letter and of the wallet when it is open so it's closed in the picture below, oh well never mind !!!!

The tags are fully decorated both sides, another picture that I forgot to take, as you can see I have used a lot of pink and mauve inks, stamping, some waterslide decals, paper flowers, images, ribbons, torn papers, paper napkin etc,




1 comment:

Jen said...

very nice tags Suze.