Sunday 16 November 2008

Gothic arch " Silhouette "

I am determined to get ahead with my challenges this week, I have surprised myself by finishing my Gothic arch today instead of leaving things to the last minute, and then finding out that I am too late for the deadline, the theme for this week is " Silhouette ", which has been a great theme to work with, I stamped leaves onto the back ground along with the grasses and birds, the fairy, lamppost and bird were all stamped onto paper and then cut out and pasted into place, the edges are inked to finish off. I am happy with the way this has turned out !


19 comments:

Willy said...

Lovely arch,Suze!

Shelly Hickox said...

I would be happy too - this is gorgeous! I love your stamping. Perfect.

Judy said...

This is so lovely, Suze, such sweet delicate images!
JudyNZ

Faye said...

Suze this is gorgeous. I love the color of the background and your silhouette is so elegant.

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is really awesome.
Lovely arch.

Anonymous said...

Your art is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful acrh!

Femmy said...

Great silhouette arch!!!

vintage wil said...

lovely arch.

Moira said...

Gorgeous, very elegant

Anneke said...

beautiful arch and also the silhouet

Sarah said...

Nicely done! I love that fairy stamp!!

Rosie said...

Beautiful silhouette Suze! I love your background too - really peaceful... and that's my friend's al-time favourite pixie image!

Chriss Rollins said...

Hello Suze,

I would be more than happy with it, it is an excellent piece a wonderful background too.
love backgrounds.

thank you for joining in with this weeks GA challenge
chriss xx

Sue said...

Great arch, I love that fairy-like figure.
Sue

Patti G. said...

Suze, beautiful arch and I am fairy lover too.....so this sweet pixie is perfect! :0)
Hugs,Patti

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Suze - oh this is cool! Love your stamps!

Kaena said...

Beautiful arch !

stamp and scrape said...

How delightful!! Super sihouettes against the leaves.
Ros