Friday 14 November 2008

Make a Moo or Two " Paris "

This week I have made two moo's for the challenge site, I missed the deadline for last week, for some reason I thought I had already posted them, never mind old age comes to all of us :-)
The theme for this week is Paris, so I made one as a postcard and the other is of Brigitte Bardot, who was born in Paris on 28 September 1934
Both have inked backgrounds and are rubber stamped, the image of Brigitte is under mica, the word " Paris " is stamped on tissue paper.
Thank you for looking I hope that you like them !
Really, Really must get myself sorted out, I have missed the deadline again, I thought that I had until Friday to post the pictures on the site but it should be by Thursday, Friday is when the new theme is listed, Oh well !!!!

No comments: