Saturday 4 April 2009

Altered CD " Schooldays "

I am doing a altered cd swap with my sister in law Jen, as you can see from the picture it's in my favorite colours, shades of brown, I tend to be working more and more with these colours as you will see when I post the pictures of my paper bag book that is finally coming to the end, anyway the cd for Jen was great fun to make, I liked it so much that one of the pages in the book will be very similar.

The cd is covered with loads of torn text pages, coloured with ink pads then a layer of white gesso was applied, 3 holes were drilled for the cord and the hanging numbers at the bottom, the child image, the pens and the word schooldays were all stamped onto card and coloured, the letters and numbers are chipboard that I painted and then sprayed with a gold glitter, the numbers at the bottom are attached with jump rings, a piece of brown leather thong to finish. Jen has already seen a picture of this cd and says that she likes it, hope she means it !!!!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Great CD Suze, love the colours and the theme, can't wait to receive it.