Saturday 4 April 2009

Laminate Necklace

In a yahoo group that I belong to we have a swap going on for a necklace made from a sample piece of laminate that you can get in DIY stores, I have never seen these samples here in the UK so the group owner Valerie sent me some from the USA, we are making one each to swap so I thought that I would show a picture of the one that I have made,

The background is variegated gold leaf, a cancelled Chinese postage stamp, 2 pieces of Chinese text, over stamped and coloured, 2 different metal charms, little rough chipping of green coloured plastic/glass, not really sure what these are,and a flat backed dragon that was a very bright gold which I coloured with alcohol inks then sanded over to tone the colour down, I hope that the person that gets this in the swap will like it !!!!



No comments: