Wednesday 14 January 2009

2 Atcs for the Lottery winners

These are the 2 atc's that I made for last months 2 winners of the " wtax2 " in the atc world group that I belong to, I hope that they like them.

The background of the green one was made by painting green and mauve areas of acrylic paints onto watercolour paper when this was dry I covered the whole page with white glue, covering this with creased tissue paper, another coat of glue to seal the tissue paper and before it dried I added some gold glitter and a few pieces of torn mulberry paper, the numbers and the " postage person " are stamped to card and added with brads, I used some lilac fabric paint to give a raised effect around the center of the body.

Winter Wonderland was made using a ribbed mottled background paper, I stamped this with my homemade tree stamp, stamped birds, the print of the 2 girls is from a Ladies picture disc that I bought a couple of years ago but had never used, had forgotten that there are some lovely photo's on it, they were separate pictures so I cut them out and overlapped them, I added some snow by dipping an old tooth brush into white paint and splattering it onto the atc, the words and brads to finish.




No comments: