Sunday, 18 January 2009

My Circle Moo

I haven't taken part in the Make a Moo challenge site for a few weeks due to illness and Christmas holidays, but thought that it was time to get back into the swing of things , so here is my moo for this week, the theme is circles, I painted the background, which can hardly be seen now, taped sequin waste over this and used a watermark stamp pad which is embossed in gold and bronze, stamped a few thin black circles, the darker/thicker circles are cut from silk rods that I painted black, also added a few gold jump rings. Thought that I would try something different but not sure now if I actually like it !!!


7 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

OMG this is stunning.
Fantastic moo.

dutchstamptramp said...

Beautiful!

Femmy said...

great moo!!!

Hermine said...

Beautiful MOO, love the texture

Carole said...

That's cool. Wouldn't that look neat on a larger scale....

Annes Art said...

Beautiful MOO, love the texture!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what your doubting here - looks like wonderful hammered metal to me and looks great!
Love your work!
Willow